CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to the 2010-2011 Preschool Year!



Welcome to the start of a new school year!
I am excited about being back in the classroom and I am looking forward to a great year. I hope that this letter will help you to know what to expect this year and answer any questions you may have.

First I would like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Hosszu (the kids can call me Miss Stephanie). I am beginning my 10th year as a teacher. I live in Vancouver with my husband John, my three children ( Brynna-9, Caleb-6 and Aiden-2) and two cats (Calvin and Hobbes). I love photography, scrapbooking and reading. I also love to sing and be creative (and I love Starbucks... but who doesn't LOL).

I believe that communication is the key to a great parent-teacher relationship. I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions or concerns at any time. You can send me a note, email me at stephanie@doodlebugpreschool.org or call me at (326-4842). I will also do my part by sending out a newsletter each month via email to update you on what we have been doing in class as well as things that are up coming. For individual concerns, I will contact you by phone, send a note home, or email you.

Please feel free to participate in your child’s preschool year as much as you are able. Helping hands are always needed. Whether it is reading a story to the class, helping with field trips or class parties, or any other participation will enrich our classroom experiences.

I am looking forward to a wonderful and exciting year with you and your child!

Sincerely,
Stephanie Hosszu

No comments:

Post a Comment